- Becca Byram peppy street video Becca Byram – Thanks For Lettin’ Me Know
- cliffordlamb bridges sessions video critique Clifford Lamb – The Bridges Sessions
- tonyadamo hippest rainman Tony Adamo – Rain Man
- FLOW FREEASCENT VIDEO CRITIQUE Flow – Free Ascent
- Emiko hammond organ hamfam Emiko The Making of Simple Love
- Trevis Bick Heaven single | contemporaryfusionreviews Trevis Bick – Heaven
- Carol Albert singer mas que nada | contemporaryfusionreviews Carol Albert – Mas Que Nada/More Than Anyone
- * cristinamorrison zzaj video critique * Cristina Morrison Zzaj video critique
- * krisrussell zzaj video critique * Kris Russell/jazz vocalist Zzaj video critique
- Emiko courageous different rock EP Emiko – Looking At Later
- Elias Haddad high production value video Elias Haddad – Visions video critique
- Miriam Tamar exciting rhythmic video Miriam Tamar – Firedance EP
- Emiko powerful video for us all Emiko – I Believe You
- Miriam Tamar insightful intriguing timeless Miriam Tamar – Who We video review/critique
- Beautiful rich-toned visual storytelling Dan Kennedy – Backstory video critique
- Pertinent penetrating single Trevis Bick – Real Love
- Stimulating & smoking hot Ron Jackson – Moondance video review
- Laid back engaging musical stories Kama Ruby, Kristen Speller, Susan SurfTone and Joanne Lazzaro – Hanging With My Sisters video Review
- Unique performance of Mistake Kama Ruby – Single review of Kama Ruby performing Moby’s Mistake
- Ancient medieval sounds given rebirth Apsara – Galatea
- Beautiful jazzy vocals Lynn Cardona – Ophelia
- Pleasantly powerful seasonal music magic Erwilian – Advent
- Relaxing soothing Holiday single Robert Linton – Snowfall on the Eve
- Sultry seasonal single Rebecca Angel – Santa Baby
- Cutting edge jazz fusion Spherical Agenda – T.L.B. single review
- Shimmering soulful single Anaya Music – Imlyam
Pleasantly powerful seasonal music magic Erwilian – ADVENT: When the latest release from Erwilian arrives, my ears are (definitely) at the ready… before I give you my thoughts on this latest magical journey from the group, I (most STRONGLY) suggest you watch their live performance of “Carol of the Bells” first…
…since you’re there already, be sure you SUBSCRIBE to the Erwilian YouTube channel… I did (right away).
I’m proud to say that the group is from my own neck of the woods, up Seattle-way… the players (Jordan Buetow: Recorders, Hammered Dulcimer, Harmonium, Percussion; Matt Garcia: Harp, Hammered Dulcimer, Bass; John Hintze: Drums & Percussion, Celesta, Bells; Malcolm Lee: Bass, Acoustic Guitar; Bethel Melton: Hammered Dulcimer, Soprano Recorder; Scott Melton: Acoustic Guitar, Mountain Dulcimer and Keely Rendle: Violin, Mandolin, Percussion) will wrap you right into their spell on tunes like the 4:25 closer, “Nova“… recording quality is excellent, and the group’s pacing is perfect!
I particularly enjoyed the lively recorder on “Animaux: La Faune“… I believe this piece will be getting LOTS of airplay on many stations celebrating the season ’round the globe.
I enjoyed all the performances, of course, but the one I chose as my personal favorite is the 5:36 “Whiteout“… for some reason, I just couldn’t get the images of sleighing through the snow out of my head as I listened to this wonderful piece of music!
I give Erwilian a MOST HIGHLY RECOMMENDED rating, with an “EQ” (energy quotient) score of 4.99. Get more information about the group on the Erwilian website. Rotcod Zzaj
#Pleasantly #powerful #seasonal #music #magic #Erwilian