- Becca Byram peppy street video Becca Byram – Thanks For Lettin’ Me Know
- cliffordlamb bridges sessions video critique Clifford Lamb – The Bridges Sessions
- tonyadamo hippest rainman Tony Adamo – Rain Man
- FLOW FREEASCENT VIDEO CRITIQUE Flow – Free Ascent
- Emiko hammond organ hamfam Emiko The Making of Simple Love
- Trevis Bick Heaven single | contemporaryfusionreviews Trevis Bick – Heaven
- Carol Albert singer mas que nada | contemporaryfusionreviews Carol Albert – Mas Que Nada/More Than Anyone
- * cristinamorrison zzaj video critique * Cristina Morrison Zzaj video critique
- * krisrussell zzaj video critique * Kris Russell/jazz vocalist Zzaj video critique
- Emiko courageous different rock EP Emiko – Looking At Later
- Elias Haddad high production value video Elias Haddad – Visions video critique
- Miriam Tamar exciting rhythmic video Miriam Tamar – Firedance EP
- Emiko powerful video for us all Emiko – I Believe You
- Miriam Tamar insightful intriguing timeless Miriam Tamar – Who We video review/critique
- Beautiful rich-toned visual storytelling Dan Kennedy – Backstory video critique
- Pertinent penetrating single Trevis Bick – Real Love
- Stimulating & smoking hot Ron Jackson – Moondance video review
- Laid back engaging musical stories Kama Ruby, Kristen Speller, Susan SurfTone and Joanne Lazzaro – Hanging With My Sisters video Review
- Unique performance of Mistake Kama Ruby – Single review of Kama Ruby performing Moby’s Mistake
- Ancient medieval sounds given rebirth Apsara – Galatea
Stimulating & smoking hot Ron Jackson – MOONDANCE: My friend Ron Jackson is a stellar jazz guitarist who I have been reviewing for many years now… my most recent review was in issue # 145 (yes, a while back), where he got a “PICK” for “best guitar CD of 2014″… he’s about to release a new full album, & in prep for that, he sent me a copy of a video performance that you’re going to love (just as much) as I did!
The tune is Van Morrison’s “Moondance”, and as you can see, Ron & his players (Nathan Brown- Acoustic Bass Darrell Green- Drums) are in absolutely top form. Capturing a live performance in “live” mode isn’t always easy, but this one was sheer perfection!
Ron is a prolific writer and performer, so you’ll want to be sure you SUBSCRIBE to his YouTube channel… he has a LOT of video performances there – enough to give you hours & hours of viewing/listening pleasure.
Ron & his high-talent players get a MOST HIGHLY RECOMMENDED rating from me, with an “EQ” (energy quotient) score of 4.99 for this excellent performance. You can also learn more on Ron’s website. Rotcod Zzaj