- Becca Byram peppy street video Becca Byram – Thanks For Lettin’ Me Know
- cliffordlamb bridges sessions video critique Clifford Lamb – The Bridges Sessions
- tonyadamo hippest rainman Tony Adamo – Rain Man
- FLOW FREEASCENT VIDEO CRITIQUE Flow – Free Ascent
- Emiko hammond organ hamfam Emiko The Making of Simple Love
- Trevis Bick Heaven single | contemporaryfusionreviews Trevis Bick – Heaven
- Carol Albert singer mas que nada | contemporaryfusionreviews Carol Albert – Mas Que Nada/More Than Anyone
- * cristinamorrison zzaj video critique * Cristina Morrison Zzaj video critique
- * krisrussell zzaj video critique * Kris Russell/jazz vocalist Zzaj video critique
- Emiko courageous different rock EP Emiko – Looking At Later
- Elias Haddad high production value video Elias Haddad – Visions video critique
- Miriam Tamar exciting rhythmic video Miriam Tamar – Firedance EP
- Emiko powerful video for us all Emiko – I Believe You
- Miriam Tamar insightful intriguing timeless Miriam Tamar – Who We video review/critique
- Beautiful rich-toned visual storytelling Dan Kennedy – Backstory video critique
- Pertinent penetrating single Trevis Bick – Real Love
- Stimulating & smoking hot Ron Jackson – Moondance video review
- Laid back engaging musical stories Kama Ruby, Kristen Speller, Susan SurfTone and Joanne Lazzaro – Hanging With My Sisters video Review
- Unique performance of Mistake Kama Ruby – Single review of Kama Ruby performing Moby’s Mistake
- Ancient medieval sounds given rebirth Apsara – Galatea
* cristinamorrison zzaj video critique * Cristina Morrison Zzaj video critique: Cristina is no stranger in our pages, to be sure… I first reviewed her excellent jazz vocal work way back, in issue # 126… & she’s even more hip on this soulful and totally unique performance of Cole Porter’s tune, as you’ll hear below in the YouTube video…
Though I prefer videos that have some “action” & “movement”, rather than just a song, her stellar voice and phrasing will allow you to create your own lively imagery in between the notes… SUPERB!
She’s joined by jazz stalwarts like Joel Frahm on tenor sax, and her pianist, producer and arranger Misha Piatigorsky… Misha just KILLED the arrangement, too, making this performance different than any you’ve ever heard of the solid classic! I can tell you now – if you’re a jazz fan who can’t do without “different”, this will be among your favorite performances of all time – it certainly is one of mine.
After you’ve replayed this about 30 times (as did I), you will definitely want more information – & you can get it by visiting Cristina’s website. I most strongly recommend a visit, as well as a purchase… I can hardly wait for the release of a new album with this song on it, especially since I’ve had the occasion to witness her flawless jazz style and pizazz!