- Becca Byram peppy street video Becca Byram – Thanks For Lettin’ Me Know
- cliffordlamb bridges sessions video critique Clifford Lamb – The Bridges Sessions
- tonyadamo hippest rainman Tony Adamo – Rain Man
- FLOW FREEASCENT VIDEO CRITIQUE Flow – Free Ascent
- Emiko hammond organ hamfam Emiko The Making of Simple Love
- Trevis Bick Heaven single | contemporaryfusionreviews Trevis Bick – Heaven
- Carol Albert singer mas que nada | contemporaryfusionreviews Carol Albert – Mas Que Nada/More Than Anyone
- * cristinamorrison zzaj video critique * Cristina Morrison Zzaj video critique
- * krisrussell zzaj video critique * Kris Russell/jazz vocalist Zzaj video critique
- Emiko courageous different rock EP Emiko – Looking At Later
- Elias Haddad high production value video Elias Haddad – Visions video critique
- Miriam Tamar exciting rhythmic video Miriam Tamar – Firedance EP
- Emiko powerful video for us all Emiko – I Believe You
- Miriam Tamar insightful intriguing timeless Miriam Tamar – Who We video review/critique
- Beautiful rich-toned visual storytelling Dan Kennedy – Backstory video critique
- Pertinent penetrating single Trevis Bick – Real Love
- Stimulating & smoking hot Ron Jackson – Moondance video review
- Laid back engaging musical stories Kama Ruby, Kristen Speller, Susan SurfTone and Joanne Lazzaro – Hanging With My Sisters video Review
- Unique performance of Mistake Kama Ruby – Single review of Kama Ruby performing Moby’s Mistake
- Ancient medieval sounds given rebirth Apsara – Galatea
- Beautiful jazzy vocals Lynn Cardona – Ophelia
- Pleasantly powerful seasonal music magic Erwilian – Advent
- Relaxing soothing Holiday single Robert Linton – Snowfall on the Eve
- Sultry seasonal single Rebecca Angel – Santa Baby
- Cutting edge jazz fusion Spherical Agenda – T.L.B. single review
- Shimmering soulful single Anaya Music – Imlyam
Emiko hammond organ hamfam Emiko – THE MAKING OF SIMPLE LOVE: I first “met” Emiko during a Facebook LIVE broadcast in July, 2017… that was in regard to an upcoming project she has in the works (with producer Tommy Faragher), but in my typical fashion, I jumped ALL over the Hammond organ work she has spread all over the net… there is ONE word that best describes every song & every video I saw her play in – PROFESSIONAL! Whether she’s pumping out high voltage rock on her “key-tar” in LIVE mode at Di Piazza’s, or playing Hadyn’s Sonata in E Minor on the Hammond SK 1, every note, every vocal is at the very top of the energy spectrum!
After discussing things that might be appropriate here, we decided to highlight the “making of” clip for her January 2017 release, “Simple Love”… and now, AS PROMISED, here is the LIVE PERFORMANCE video, released on August 3rd, 2017, of Emiko’s live performance of this wonderful song:
Before I lay down any more words, though, I’d ask that you watch the video in question, “The Making Of “Simple Love”, Emiko’s wonderful new song…
The highlight of this pre-release video is her interaction with producer Ric Cabot Podmore, during the 2016 NAMM show, as well as in the studio during the recording… did you notice how skillfully her background singers are woven into the fabric of the video… a top-flight introduction to her exciting new song!
The song itself is about how important her family, in particular her son, are to Emiko. It is one of the most powerful and penetrating songs I’ve heard this year, and truly hammers home how important it is to hold on to all the memories and dear times we are given with our family members.
You can purchase the song on iTunes via the link below, and as I said above, come back here on Thursday, where you can watch Emiko perform this lovely and inspiring piece of music LIVE!
#Emiko #C-Mussic #hammond #organ #hamfam