- Becca Byram peppy street video Becca Byram – Thanks For Lettin’ Me Know
- cliffordlamb bridges sessions video critique Clifford Lamb – The Bridges Sessions
- tonyadamo hippest rainman Tony Adamo – Rain Man
- FLOW FREEASCENT VIDEO CRITIQUE Flow – Free Ascent
- Emiko hammond organ hamfam Emiko The Making of Simple Love
- Trevis Bick Heaven single | contemporaryfusionreviews Trevis Bick – Heaven
- Carol Albert singer mas que nada | contemporaryfusionreviews Carol Albert – Mas Que Nada/More Than Anyone
- * cristinamorrison zzaj video critique * Cristina Morrison Zzaj video critique
- * krisrussell zzaj video critique * Kris Russell/jazz vocalist Zzaj video critique
- Emiko courageous different rock EP Emiko – Looking At Later
- Elias Haddad high production value video Elias Haddad – Visions video critique
- Miriam Tamar exciting rhythmic video Miriam Tamar – Firedance EP
- Emiko powerful video for us all Emiko – I Believe You
- Miriam Tamar insightful intriguing timeless Miriam Tamar – Who We video review/critique
- Beautiful rich-toned visual storytelling Dan Kennedy – Backstory video critique
- Pertinent penetrating single Trevis Bick – Real Love
- Stimulating & smoking hot Ron Jackson – Moondance video review
Trevis Bick Heaven single | contemporaryfusionreviews Trevis Bick – HEAVEN: I was introduced to this fantastic young player via members of my own family… before I start winging words, I would appreciate it if you listen to the sample track first by clicking on the song title below:
The song clearly falls in the Gospel/Christian arena, but isn’t “just another Nashville studio song”… the high levels of talent, creativity and energy help to pull you into his well-written (and haunting) lyrics, and if you believe (as I do) that genre is insignificant, you’ll find a song that merits constant replay… I’ve listened to it (the master, of course, not the sample) 18 times already!
One thing that makes the song even more attractive to my ears is that Trevis did all the instruments… some great guitar work, strong drumming (Trevis started out as a drummer, and traveled ’round the globe – L.A., Nashville, London & lots of other places – he was also raised in a very musical family, which always makes a difference – more about that later when I write the full album review) and a whole host of little magical nuances that you will need to purchase the whole song to hear… the vocal is very strong too!
My one word of critique for consideration is that a well-recorded VIDEO of this song before the scheduled 2018 release would really help to setup folks out there for the message of joy Trevis has for their ears and their souls. Though I’m more inclined towards jazz and blues, artists like Trevis make it easy to feel the deep conviction and commitment he has to bringing the real power of music to a world in need of that message more than ever. My hat is off to this fine player. I give this single a MOST HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.. buy it right now by clicking below – then tell all your friends about it!
#trevisbick #contemporaryfusionreviews #single #critique