- Faith Angelina’s captivating story – A series on young artist Faith Angelina
- Faith Angelina piano creations series “Lost”, a new video from Faith Angelina
- Faith Angelina’s first original composition for her “Reaching 12” album
- Faith Angelina brilliant day Faith Angelina – Sunny Day video
- Exciting accomplishments and new musical adventures ahead for Faith Angelina – ZMR Awards Best New Artist
- Splendid sophomore solo piano release Faith Angelina – Notes From Zion now in Pre-Order
- Insightful revealing interview Faith Angelina
Our second article in a series on the most talented young piano player I’ve heard in many years features a video of a song she composed to explore her own feelings of being alone…
Everyone feels this way at times, but Faith’s own experiences and a high talent for composition on the piano, led her to put together this brilliant tune about holding things inside, even though surrounded by people who care and are willing to help… this is something each and every one of us does at times, but my own personal experience with some of the darker things in life tells me that the only way “out” of the mire we often create when we retreat inside ourselves (alcohol, drugs, even suicidal thoughts and actions) is to engage with those who care for us!
What’s most impressive to me about Faith’s playing is that she seems to be able to use the tones of her keyboard to reach down deep into the listener’s soul… I especially love her use of the lower registers to amplify her own feelings… and, the display of crowd shots interspersed with the scenes of her actually playing was very nicely done.
We all can learn something from deeply personal songs like this… be sure to go to Faith’s YouTube channel and SUBSCRIBE (tell her we sent you there, of course, lol)… it is the young who will rescue this world, no doubt, and Faith is one of the talents who will be a part of that!