- Becca Byram peppy street video Becca Byram – Thanks For Lettin’ Me Know
- cliffordlamb bridges sessions video critique Clifford Lamb – The Bridges Sessions
- tonyadamo hippest rainman Tony Adamo – Rain Man
- FLOW FREEASCENT VIDEO CRITIQUE Flow – Free Ascent
- Emiko hammond organ hamfam Emiko The Making of Simple Love
- Trevis Bick Heaven single | contemporaryfusionreviews Trevis Bick – Heaven
- Carol Albert singer mas que nada | contemporaryfusionreviews Carol Albert – Mas Que Nada/More Than Anyone
- * cristinamorrison zzaj video critique * Cristina Morrison Zzaj video critique
- * krisrussell zzaj video critique * Kris Russell/jazz vocalist Zzaj video critique
- Emiko courageous different rock EP Emiko – Looking At Later
- Elias Haddad high production value video Elias Haddad – Visions video critique
- Miriam Tamar exciting rhythmic video Miriam Tamar – Firedance EP
- Emiko powerful video for us all Emiko – I Believe You
- Miriam Tamar insightful intriguing timeless Miriam Tamar – Who We video review/critique
- Beautiful rich-toned visual storytelling Dan Kennedy – Backstory video critique
Beautiful rich-toned visual storytelling Dan Kennedy – BACKSTORY VIDEO CRITIQUE: I reviewed Dan’s excellent solo piano album, “Mountains Made of Shadow Anthems Made of Light“, a short time ago, and was highly impressed with his music on the album… what I didn’t know is that Dan was producing some videos to go along with the songs… the main keyword for this one is “beautiful”… as you’ll see when you watch it below, Dan is able to talk to you right through his keyboard – honestly and with a straightforward approach that few other pianists have… please watch it now:
Since you’re right there already, be sure to SUBSCRIBE to Dan’s YouTube channel, where you’ll find other wonderful audio and visual treats, too.
The weave of story scenes in with Dan’s heartfelt and emotional playing style is done masterfully by video director Alex Howe (acting is by Elijah Howe), bringing out feelings of (both) sorrow and joy for the viewer/listener. Striking visuals all through the 5:09 film!
I have little doubt that the next time you’re walking along a river, or pacing through the pines, “Backstory” will be in the back of your mind… this video/song is (definitely) bound for awards. Production values are extremely high, and Dan uses the music to tell the story with the kind of skill that only a professional can bring to the table.
I give Dan and his video crew a MOST HIGHLY RECOMMENDED, with an “EQ” (energy quotient) rating of 4.99 for this splendid visual creation! Rotcod Zzaj
#Beautiful #rich-toned #visual #storytelling #Dan #Kennedy